Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who's Child Are You?!?!?!

Quinn is fascinated with the world around him, especially fish at the moment. During Quinn's nap some days, Gregg goes out fishing on the reefs. March 8 was one such day. Gregg returned with a few fish and I asked him if he thought it would be too much for Quinn to let him watch the cleaning. This is a boy who gets scared during "Toy Story". We decided to let him watch and see how he handled it, so I went and got him up from his nap and told him he could go out to see Daddy clean the fish. He was very excited and ran straight outside.

I left them to their task because I prefer not to watch - I can do without the blood. A few minutes into it, I hear "cut off his head... his mouth... his tail!!!" All I could say was "Who's child are you?!?!??!" His response to that was "I like looking at fish. Dead fish and alive fish."

Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he is a boy!!!
Becky